Last two days left to register for this highly subscribed Webinar!
According to a LinkedIn Talent Solutions survey fielded Aug-Sept 2014 with 4,125 global respondents, “social_professional networks are the fastest growing source of quality hires globally, increasing 73% over the past 4 years.” With more people engaging with_social media, it can help meet your hiring goals.
Competition_for qualified candidates is intense, and any successful recruiting effort must involve_social networking strategies and activities. Our upcoming training session covers several key options for incorporating Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn into your staffing plan.
Participants will learn the best practices for coordinating_social media recruitment messages with your other recruiting efforts.
This 60-minute live webinar will discuss:
- How_social media impacts recruiting
- Key benefits of_social recruiting
- How to establish internal responsibilities for_social recruiting
- Guidelines for_social media recruitment-focused content
- Selecting the right_social media sources
- Social_recruiting tips and techniques for LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Importance of responsiveness in_social recruiting
- Options for expanding your_social recruiting efforts
Join this training webinar and gain insight into practical examples of recruitment messages for use on key_social networking platforms.
Webinar: Social Media As A Recruiting tool: Strategies for Using Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin | When: Monday, Nov 19th | 10:00 AM PDT | 01:00 PM EDT | Duration: 60 Minutes | Expert Trainer: Mary Gormandy White
Instructor profile: Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SPHR, SHRM-SCP is co-founder of MTI Business Solutions, an Alabama-based business consulting and corporate training firm. She has extensive experience facilitating training in areas related to human resources, management, leadership, communication, customer service and Everything DiSC.
1180 Avenue of the Americas, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10036, United States.