I hope you’re having a great week.
I am extending you the invitations for the live webinar on “Millennials and Generation Z: Reducing Attrition and Unlocking Your Companies Productivity” that we are hosting with Ijona Skills. If you are already registered, I apologize for the extra communication.
I wanted to take a moment to highlight the key features of our webinars and the speaker delivering this session.
Topic: Millennials and Generation Z: Reducing Attrition and Unlocking Your Companies Productivity
Date & Time: 26th October 2018 at 03:30 PM ET
Duration: 60 minutes
In today’s business environment, four generations work side-by-side, each with different attitudes and expectations about their jobs, careers, and contributions to their employers. Businesses need to create and deliver a value proposition to bring out the best from workers in Generation Y (“Millennials”) and Z, especially since they are becoming increasingly dependent on younger talent while continuously losing older talent to retirement.
Now and in coming years, success will shine upon those employers that are savvy enough to leverage the talents and skills of Generations Y and Z. This course is designed to arm you with valuable information to know about today’s rapidly evolving workforce so that you can position your business for greater productivity.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Insurance & Risk Managers Explain the profiles of Generations Y (Millennials) and Generation Z, and dispel popular myths about them
- Explore business and workforce trends that companies must know to prepare themselves for success
- Uncover enlightening truths about Generation Y and Z
- Explore case studies of integration best practices for Generation Y and Z
- Lay out a suggested plan for business leaders and human resources to increase inclusion and engagement for younger workers to help realize business performance and success
Melveen Stevenson is keynote speaker at Ijona Skills and she is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human resources and business advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. As a certified HR professional with a…read more
Take a look at our LMS Platform (Unlimited access to 1000+ e-Learning hours: Stop, pause, and rewind: learn at your own pace).
click here to view our LMS platform.
If you have any questions, my line is always open.
Ijona Skills | Last mile connect
P: 302-830-3132 Ext: 100
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
If you believe you received this e-mail in error, please click here to remove yourself from my mailing list.