Last One Day left to register for this highly subscribed Webinar!
A just and fair handling of a harassment complaint is an essential order that all organizations are required to follow. While there is no such legal requirement for instances of bullying (in which the definition varies widely), it is at the organization’s peril to not investigate bullying complaints. Additionally, it is possible that an incident of “bullying” may be motivated by the target’s protected class and constitute illegal discrimination or harassment.
This live webinar will cover the intricacies of conducting a harassment investigation. Join expert Susan Strauss to understand the legal issues surrounding an investigation such as confidentiality, defamation of character and false imprisonment.
Webinar: How to Conduct a Harassment & Bullying Investigation. | When : Tuesday, Aug 7th | 10:00 AM PDT | 01:00 PM EST | Duration: 2 Hours | Expert Trainer: Susan Strauss
This Course has been approved by HRCI as eligible for 2.0 credits towards a participant’s recertification upon full completion.
This 2-hour live session will cover:
- If and when an investigation is required
- Comparison of a formal and informal investigation process
- Sample interview questions provided for the target, the accused and witnesses
- Examples of appropriate and inappropriate documentation and why it is critical
- Specific details regarding how to corroborate evidence
- List of criteria to determine credibility of those interviewed
- How to follow-up with the target, accused, and the organization
- The elements of an investigative report to minimize liability
Dr. Susan Strauss is a national and international speaker, trainer, consultant and a recognized expert on workplace and school harassment and bullying. She conducts harassment and bullying investigations and functions as an expert witness in harassment and bullying lawsuits. Her clients are from business, education, healthcare, law, and government organizations from both the public and private sector.
If you need to contact us for more information, simply reply to this email.
1180 Avenue of the Americas, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10036, United States.