Side-by-side comparison of Office 365 and G Suite
I posted it on line can I be fired for that comment? Some employees depending in their position may have more rights than others as to what they post on line. Some employees based upon content may have more protection. Does the law distinguish between online vs offline conduct? How is cyberbullying view under the law? Training in this area may be the more effective way to reduce incidents of social media postings that harm employees and the reputations of businesses.
- How to discipline an employee for what they say or do on social media sites like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- NLRB actions against employers who have terminated their employees for what they post on social media sites
- What potential problems you could face by the NLRB for firing an employee for a Facebook post
- How does the law view online activities when it comes to bullying or harassment
- How to protect your organization from these legal pitfalls
Analysis of state laws that prohibit terminations for lawful off-duty conduct
- State laws that may pose problems for you if you terminate an employee for a social media post, they made while off-duty.
- What legal issues the NLRB could allege based on your social media policy
- First Amendment rights of public employees
- Cyberbullying vs bullying are they the … [Read more...]