System Source is holding new live online mini classes for “Introducing Microsoft Teams” and “Introduction to Excel Pivot Tables”. John Carter will be the instructor for these 90-minute informative sessions.
Introducing Microsoft Teams is June 26, 10:30am-noon.
- Defining and Creating your Team
- Adding Tabs for Productivity
- Easy to Find and Manage Conversations
- Meet Now and Scheduled Meetings
- Adding Connectors like Trello, GitHub, Bing News, or Twitter
- Tips & Tricks
Introduction to Excel Pivot Tables is June 26, 1:00pm-2:30pm.
- Defining a Pivot Table
- Knowing and Cleaning Your Data
- Recommended Pivot Tables
- Creating Pivot Charts
- Developing Dashboards
We’re offering these first sessions for $29 each. Register for one or both. To reserve your spot simply reply or register online.
firstname.lastname@example.org“>To unsubscribe from this list Email Code: Bits&Byt-
System Source | 338 Clubhouse Rd Hunt Valley, MD 21031