Whether you are new to LinkedIn recruiting or have been using the site to recruit for a while, it is time to learn creative strategies that you can immediately apply in your own recruitment effort.
If you are ready to know best practices for reaching out to job seekers and referral sources via LinkedIn, this webinar is for you.
Join expert Mary Gormandy White as she discusses:
- Key reasons to incorporate LinkedIn into recruiting strategies
- Ways to establish and utilize recruiter profiles on LinkedIn
- Tips for leveraging your company’s LinkedIn page for recruiting
- Building your company’s LinkedIn footprint with key executive profiles
- How to utilize LinkedIn Groups as a recruitment tool
You will also have an overview of fee-based recruitment advertising options and opportunities on LinkedIn.
Topic: Creative & Free Strategies to Make The Most Of Linkedin for Recruiting
Date: Apr 26, 2018 | Time: 01:00 PM EST – Duration: 75 Minutes
Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SPHR, SHRM-SCP is co-founder of MTI Business Solutions, an Alabama-based business consulting and corporate training firm. She has extensive experience facilitating training in areas related to human resources, management, leadership, communication, customer service and Everything DiSC.
See you there!
1180 Avenue of the Americas, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10036, United States.