According to a LinkedIn Talent Solutions survey fielded Aug-Sept 2014 with 4,125 global respondents, “social_professional networks are the fastest growing source of quality hires globally, increasing 73% over the past 4 years.” With more people engaging with_social media, it can help meet your hiring goals.
Competition_for qualified candidates is intense, and any successful recruiting effort must involve_social networking strategies and activities. Our upcoming training session covers several key options for incorporating Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn into your staffing plan.
This course is pre-approved by HRCI as eligible for 1.0 credit towards a participant’s recertification upon full completion.
Participants will learn the best practices for coordinating_social media recruitment messages with your other recruiting efforts.
This 60-minute live webinar will discuss:
- How_social media impacts recruiting
- Key benefits of_social recruiting
- How to establish internal responsibilities for_social recruiting
- Guidelines for_social media recruitment-focused content
- Selecting the right_social media sources
- Social_recruiting tips and techniques for LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Importance of responsiveness in_social recruiting
- Options for expanding your_social recruiting efforts
Join this training webinar and gain insight into practical examples of recruitment messages for use on key_social networking platforms.
Topic: Social_Media as a Recruiting Tool: Strategies for Using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Date: Mar 5th 2018, Thursday Time: 1pm EST
Instructor profile: Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SPHR, SHRM-SCP is co-founder of MTI Business Solutions, an Alabama-based business consulting and corporate training firm. She has extensive experience facilitating training in areas related to human resources, management, leadership, communication, customer service and Everything DiSC.